Good Evening, this is Michael Moody, Co-Principal at Cloverleaf Elementary School. I am calling with a few reminders for students who are returning to in-person learning tomorrow, Tuesday, January 19th. If your child is not returning to school and is enrolled in the Colts Online Learning Academy, you do not need to hear this message.
We want to remind our returning students’ families of the following items:
- If you borrowed a wireless hot spot from the school district, you can send them back with any packaging or in a ziploc bag with your children on Tuesday the 19th. Otherwise you can bring them into the office.
- All students should charge their chromebooks before returning to school, and students in grades Kindergarten through 4th should bring their charging cords back to school with them on Tuesday. We are going to pilot the same one-to-one chromebook program from the middle school with our 5th grade students, so 5th grade students can leave their chargers at home as they will be able to transport their chromebooks back and forth between home and school for the remainder of the year.
- Students should bring back all of their art and classroom supplies, including workbooks, textbooks, and any other supplies sent home for remote instruction.
- We will have outside recess as the weather permits, so students will need to bring winter coats.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be free for all students for the remainder of the year.
- Finally, we will continue to use the PikMyKid program for dismissal. If your student is returning from COLA, you will be able to pick-up your PikMyKid cards for your children at the curbside when you drop them off on Tuesday or you can pick them up in the office during the day.
All of this information can be found on the school blog at cloverleaf-elementary.com
Thank you and have a good evening.