Students, teachers, and parents,
This year you have the opportunity to borrow Ebooks and Audio books for free. These can be borrowed to Chromebooks, Kindles, and phones. You can add the app to any of your devices. Teachers also have access to SORA. We were able to receive a grant from the Cares Act to pay for this!
SORA APP STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Open Chrome.
- Search for soraapp.com.
- Go to My School isn’t listed.
- Type in Cloverleaf and click this is my school.
- Select Cloverleaf Local Schools
- Username = Google Account
- Password = Google Account Password
- Click on the three lines in the right corner (menu) and click add a public library- choose Clevnet and this is my library. This will allow you to borrow books from Medina County Library.
- Add a Sora shortcut if asked- add and install. This will put the App right on your desktop. If it doesn’t ask, click Download and add shortcut. When you click the waffle, (the dots in Google that look like a waffle) Sora should show up at the bottom.
Borrow whatever you want from our collection or Clevnet. If it is checked out, you can put a hold on it.
If you need any help at all, you can email me at cheri.weigand@cloverleaf local.org